Looking for some feedback please

jonesy

After completing a HTML/basic programming course I have been looking for a place to use my new-found skills before they disappear never to be remembered.

I found a wonderful programmer to do all the php and database stuff, and www.travelthrutime.com ,the fruits of our labour went onto the web last week.

As its my first go at any HTML/CSS coding I'm looking for some feedback into how the site "looks and feels"

Many thanks in advance

Tracey

An interesting concept. I could see where if this was done on a local basis it could be of great historical value documenting the ever changing face of a small town or a city.

Thanks for looking.

Thats the general idea behind the site, and as more people travel and visit places they are more likely to photograph places they visit rather than their home town. :)

Did you find any problems with what you saw, was it easy to read, was the layout OK etc

Easy to navigate and it is not so busy as to be confusing. What is the main idea behind the Maps feature? Maybe I missed it but is there an explanation on how to use it?

There is a help "pulldown" giving advice on how to use the maps.

The idea is that only photographs in a certain "time-line" show at any one time. As the user scrolls through the timeline they can see locally, nationally or worldwide where we have photographs for that time period

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...