Uninstall then reinstall AutoCAD LT 2008

uddfl

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope everyone is doing well.

Can someone point me to the proper procedure for reinstalling AutoCAD LT 2008 on a computer in which it has been uninstalled?

This is an Individual, Stand-Alone license. I have the CD, box and everything. Unfortunately the IT dept. uninstalled the program by mistake, and removed the network user. I had installed the program and saved the registration/authorization code (the one that has like 36 digits) on the Desktop, but I can't locate this file now. I'm not sure if i need it (can I just get a new one?); this is just for additional information.

TIA for any info.

Regards,

UDDFL

What kind of license is this? Depending on that, You just just install it and re-register it with no problem!

What kind of license is this? Depending on that, You just just install it and re-register it with no problem!
This is an Individual, Stand-Alone license.

Yeah, I'm not at the location right now but I'll have the user just try and re-install and re-register. Do I just get a new authorization code with this (the long one)?

Well if you have a perpetutual (SP) license then you are fine.

BUT! If you have a 1 year supcribtion, then you may still be able to install it, i think the serial number (and activation code) is good for 3 seats (Seats being computers)

• 1 month later...