Upper and lower case lettering

Coosbaylumber

As per you guys, I found a suitable text for a project.

Now, in getting into it further, I see they have a series of notes, in common upper and lower case. EXCEPT, the original draftsman used smaller Upper case letters for the lower case style. He just shrunk everything Upper case to about 2/3rds to 3/4s of full size to make it appears.

Question being is there a divisor that I can add to my ACAD.LSP file and use to make the lower case letters? When I hit a "u" it would apply, and when I hit a "U" it would not. This would automatically shrink each letter (no numbers) the noted percentage, when I hit a lower case key.

Then I can concentrate of typing out letters and getting that correct instead of trying to make two files of text lines.

Wm.

Are you saying that you want to mimic what the original draftsman did? Because I would strongly advise against that. It would be better to 'normalize' the text in his drawing(s).

Think about the next person who may have to edit your drawing or the poor soul who you share a copy with as you're both working on the same project.

Think about the next person who may have to edit your drawing or the poor soul who you share a copy with as you're both working on the same project.
This. Keep it in mind at all times.