LiSP help please..

Jhun Gonzalo

Hi,

Please help me, I have some symbols for ducting that i like to have an Auto LiSP on it, so that it will be easier for me doing this symbol/drawing for the Duct work i want to have a macro called SOUND ATTENUATOR / DUCT SILENCER SYMBOL. its like a Isolation Batting Type line that gradient style.

I have some PDF file attached that whats like it to be, previously i made it on a Blocks works but when i insert it with X and Y dimension adjustment its stretch like distorted blocks not equal of every blocks form:cry:

Kindly help me please..

Thank you

Best Regards,

Jhun

DUCT SOUND ATTENUATOR.pdf

Mate,

Not entirely sure, What you need.

But from what i can tell you need, a dynamic block would serve the purpose

Sorry i carnt help

Flower

Hi Mate,

Sorry only i need is this Batting type from increase to decrease trigonal, i'd Try to make a dynamic block but still woud'nt success for an easier ways. I use array for the wave symbol and stretch the dynamic blocks but for the wave did'nt decreases trigonal ways.:?

Thanks a lot,

Jhun

The maths in getting the 45dia to always occur may be tricky the lines are always 10 degs, calculating the intersection point of the lines is easy (inters). Our land surveyor has a formula book and that may have a way of working out where the next diagonal line starts given a fixed radius and angles of the 3 lines. The answer is a circle tangential to 3 points found something but not what you want but a clue to work it out.

Refering to the diagram you can mathmatically calculate all the answers you could check the distance BC (45) to make sure it matches the intersection of the two lines AC and EF compared to the centre point C if not make bigger or smaller till answer. Other resource search surveying formulas for circles.

batting.pdf

Wow:shock:

i appreciate that, trigonometric function i think its hard to work a route like i want to be, thanks to you pal for given me an idea on that, much better if i change the wave that will be easier on us if we make the 10 degree diagonal line to change only vertical position, like the image that i attached, maybe it will be easier on that:huh:

WAVE.jpg

Do they thoese spacess need to be 100 each? or just that many segments., either either is quite easy, just it would require differnt paths

not neccesarily 100 but must be equal on each wave segments, i just only use 100 on each segments because im using millimeter on dimensions. Only if i adjust or make the length wider of the rectangle block, the wave batting should increase a number of wave segments equally

width is also not a fix type it can be adjust according the duct size:oops:

Thank you

that makes it pretty easy if you parrallel off the inclined line the diameter of your half circle you can calculate using Inters the centre point of the arcs, draw the arcs if the box is always square then you can calculate the end point of the arcs and join with a line.

Yes thank you pal for your suggestion, i think i have to do it as many size as i can and make it as a blocks/dynamic blocks:( Anyway i will try to search and study it also if ever i make a simple one route or a command ways that make it easier i will share it on you guys

Thanks a lot,