How to match Hidden line scale in a block and out of the block

gururajendrak

hi every one:D!!!

i made a block of a part with few hidden lines in it.. and outside the block i made other features which also uses the Hidden line.

But my problem is that , when i take a print out the hidden line in the block looks hidden but the one out side is seen as a solid line .. for that i changed the scale of the hiden line outside it becomes vice versa...

i know you would tell about adjusting "global scale factor" and"current object scale" but thats not working for me..

i also tried making the one in side the block as "HIDDEN" and the one outside as "Hidden 2" but its not working...:(

can any body have solution for me..

thanks

guru

• 1 month later...

I think your problem might be that the Hidden Lines in the block have a different "Linetype scale" than the ones outside it. Select the lines that are not showing properly and go to the Properties Tab and check their Linetype Scale. This might be different than the drawing active linetype scale. Matching both the lines inside a block linetype sacle and the ones outside it would make them show exactly the same.