Autocad 2009 (Problem on Old version drawings)

Jhun Gonzalo

Hi,

i have some problem on Autocad 2009, when i open an Old version of a drawing files, a dialog massage will front that i have to recover the drawing file first before it will open, previously my autocad version was 2006 almost 80% of my drawings work on 2006 version but now we upgrade it to 2009 due to some drawings that we got on the client was higher version, The 2009 is quit different on facing but command are still there, only i notice when everytime i open my old drawings always i have to recover before it will open the file, its very time consuming :cry: even if i will only print a files, i try to use publish but same i cannot multi print due to recovery drawing problem,

Its good that every drawings will be scanned error but in this case its not acceptable on rush hours, we need always a fast production correct :roll:. Is there a way or options by doing multi-functions on recovery so that all my old drawings will be selected by using bulk recovery?:unsure:

If not is there an option to off the recovery in every files that i will opened then it will be scanned error when i closed on it?

Thank you