Revision Cloud line weight

darrellk-1

I am working on drawings in AutoCAD 2004 and the line weight on revcloud is very heavy.:( It was not this heavy in the past on other projects, so what do I need to change?:oops: I don't see the option in settings, only line segment lengths.

:o okay, so i figured revcloud is a polyline, right? so . . .these current clouds look suspiciously like the same line weight i just used . . .:wink:

i went back and changed the current polyline weight to 0 and viola' thinner revclouds. should have noticed this before now, sorry about that :oops:

I really like these self-answering questions. Makes life so easy. Guess I'll take the dog for a walk.

You are welcome! For once, I got to answer a question instead of always asking, probably doesn't count if it was my own question though!:lol: