Properties tool bar missing

Andy 100

Can anyone help? I'm using autocad 2009 and I had a properties tool bar to the side of my screen that has gone missing. If I go into the menu and click on properties nothing happens. Thanks.

hang on!

Do you have any locks on,

eg windows, toolbars etc.

if not you may have dragged the proporties panel under another ribbon panel.

I hope this makes sense

Nothing happens if I type properites and the command line.

The tool bar was a large bar it had loads of bits on it so if I wanted to change text size, colour or change any part of the drawing I just used that.

As Steve mentioned, It could be behind something. I see no reason for it to not respond to the command on the prompt.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys I will try and upload the tool bar thing from my laptop so you can see what i'm missing.

I have also had this problem. It resulted in the properites window being streched and the auto hide feature enabled.

I ended up repairing the installation at the Add/Remove programs options of my XP system.

Once the program was restored to system defaults I opened the properties dialog box and docked it on the left side of the screen.

I have not had another problem with it so far.

Carl