Text Auto Line Up??

AQucsaiJr

I know in 2009 ACAD-E they have a tool that will line up attributes given there insertion point. Is there a way to line up individual lines of text using there insertion point, other than drawing a line and snapping all the insertion points to it? If not a command, has anyone heard of a macro that can do this? I would guess there might be something like this out there given that ACAD-E has a command very similar.

Select the texts and in the properties tab (ctrl+1) set the X coord of the insertion points to the same value. That will move all the texts one under the other.

does this .lsp work with ACAD-E 09? I can not seem to get it to work. I loaded it through the Tools>AutoLSP>LoadAplication and it does not seem to be able to activate the command within ACAD-E. I keep getting the Unknown Comand error.

I am using ACAD 2004 & 2009 and it works fine.

The command syntax is TAH to start the command.

Nice program.

Thats wierd... it does not seem to work for me... Did you load it the same way I did? Did you make any changes to the file, like rename it or anything?

seems as though I lied... I guess I needed to close out of ACAD and re-open to get it to work... I'll check it out.. thanks

Could possibly be a search path problem.

I put it on my desktop and desktop is in my search path.

And by the way I did load it the same way. Check the search path.

You set the search path in Options under the Files tab and add the path under

Support File Seach Path. This is where the program is located on your drive.

Well it seems to be working now... after I closed out and re-opened ACAD-E, so i'll check out this LSP... I do have a question though... How do I check the search path you are referring to? I just know how to load LSP but thats it.

Yep... Cool... I placed the file path in that list... It seems to be working now... Thanks for all the help.