Stand Alone Design review

markstr6

Hi All

1st post on this forum so be gentle with me!!

We are running Autocad 2010 pid, and design review. We want to run Design review on Engineers pc's who do not have Autocad. All thats fine and design review" works" on these PC's. However, with DR installed on the terminals with autocad there is a tab in options called "dwg viewing". This is not present on DR installed on the Engineers pcs.

When a drawing is viewed in DR on CAD terminals the drawing appears and is printable at full screen size.

When a drawing is viewed in DR on the engineers PC's it is reduced in size and is printed at the smaller size.

Any thoughts??

I'm not familiar with Design Review, but the Engineers could use DWG Trueview, a free Autodesk viewer. That is what we use here for anyone who doesn't have ACAD installed, although we do also have DR just don't really use it (not to my knowledge at least).

Welcome to the forum too! :)

Yes, your right they can and do, with DR they can annotate the .dwf and forward it to the drawing office for updating. We have engineers in all states of OZ that can look at the same server. Ther are currently 26000 drgs on the server.