• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bradb

• Lee Mac

• mdbdesign

• Lectral

• 2 months later...
Bradb, where are you?

Sorry I haven't been online for a while I have the numbers fixed but am still having a problem with the radius on the lap joint flanges. If you draw to 0 rotation its fine but if you draw on 90 180 or 270 the radius draws the wrong direction. Still need to play with it some more but haven't had time. But like I said I have the numbers right I check them 3 times

• 2 years later...
Your code sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Can you please repost it? It doesn't matter to me if it's not 100%.

I reposted code. The reason some of the larger flanges do not draw properly is because there are no standard size for some features. Ex 2500lb socket welds the bores or stated at time of order and not standard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this is really good its very frindly but all in inch. and we work in both so if u are still working on the same so please think for that also

and as in lee mac has prepare more convient way to select in menu bar item andit will be ready.

i have checked all in its working good. but i appriceate if u give like. pipe, elbow (90°, 45° & 180°) , tee, reducing tee, reducer (concentric & eccentric), cap, flanges, with selection of double line / single line, 2D / 3D, MM / Inch also. it will help all our members it will help a lot.