Merge animation

christo

hi

i have an animation in one file and when i merge it into my other file (which is pretty much the same one) the camera and animation load up fine but the time scale thing at the bottom (i dono what its called sorry) stays the same i.e 0 - 100 and therefore i am not able to see the whole animation as it stops at 100.

what should i do? im new to this by the way so take it easy plz :)

It's called a timeline, but since I read your other thread in the 3D forum about how you're just trying to find ways to use other people's work and pass it off as your own, I will not assist. Do your own work Christo.

Cheaters never prosper.

Its not cheating its called using your own initiative.

People copy other peoples work all the time in books and so on , or designing where one almost always refers to something they have already came accross

People copy other peoples work all the time in books and so on , or designing where one almost always refers to something they have already came accross

That's called reference material, and yes everyone gets ideas from things they've seen, but that's not what you're doing. You are trying to take some animation that your friend created and put it into your scene and call it your own. That's called cheating.

Answer me this: What will you learn by doing this and how will this help you in the future when you get a job and your supervisor asks you to create some animation. Will you call your friend and ask him to do it for you?