In layouts, my dashed lines are solid lines

Hello everyone

I noticed by searching the forum there are alot of questions about linetypes not showing up correctly, but I could not find someone with my exact problem. While in model space, my dashed lines are dashed lines. When I set up a viewport in a layout, these dashed lines are solid. They also plot solid.

Thank you, any help would be much appreciated.

40077157.png

36636669.png

These system variables are all set to 1 (I double checked), and I also tried ltscale at .5 but that also didn't help.

I found just now that the problem was that I had checked "use paper space units for scaling" in the linetype manager. Sorry but thanks for the replies.

I found just now that the problem was that I had checked "use paper space units for scaling" in the linetype manager. Sorry but thanks for the replies.

I have that checked and it works fine to show linetypes. Anyway as long as you have it figured out.