Part in Model, part in Layout

I'm trying to modify a drawing that was done with part of it in model view, and the rest in layout view. The scale doesn't match between the two.

The layout view is not actually on the layout page, so if you plot layout you get a blank sheet, and I am trying to move it onto the page. The stuff done in model view, of course, doesn't move with the rest.

I know I can just plot extents, but I'm supposed to be submitting this drawing. I'm hoping there is a way to tell what the scale difference is so I can integrate the two drawings, or to get the viewport to move with the rest of it.

Thanks,

Alex

The layout should be 1:1. You should be able to click on the viewport for what you can see back in model space and find out the scale that was assigned to it. The info should be of some use to you.

could you try 'chspace'? that will bring anything you select in paperspace to modelspace or vice versa keeping the current scale