conversion 3d to 2d

stevenjazz

hi every one i have a great problem i have to convert a 3d home into its 2d for elevation and section but i have forget all the step for the conversion of 3d to 2d am using autocad 2006 thanx for your help i really need your help

!!!

ya but you did answer my question

This is usually covered in training. In any case, there is far more information in Help (F1) than I care to type here. Perhaps if you can post the file someone will create the 2D views for you. (that might be the easiest way to answer the question)

The commands are used in paperspace. SOLVIEW is used to set up the individual views of the object (top, front, side, section, etc.). Viewports are created within the command and a name given to each view. AutoCAD will use this name to generate the required layers (-HID, -HAT, -VIS and -DIM). Scale each viewport per your requirements or office required standards. Then, and only then, do you use the SOLDRAW command. The command will extract the 2D views from the 3D geometry automatically. You might want to load up the linetype you like to use for hidden lines so it can be assigned to the layer with the -HID extension. The -HAT layer is for hatching. -DIM is for dimensions. The -VIS layer is the 2D visible linework.