millimeters to inches in dimension

LBUG42

Here is my problem, i have a file from Korea and i have to alter it but it is in mm and i want to use inches. now when i change in dimstyle it comes back mush bigger than it is when i convert the mm to inches it comes out smaller so im not sure what is going on. any ideas?

thanks, i did that but they still come out 5' for 2". when i bring it in to another drawing it is big but the dimentions in mm are still same is there some sort of lock on drawing somewhere?

Create a new dim style, select lines tab and change comma to period for the seperator.

Select Alternate units tab and change from decimal to Architectural units.

Set the new style as current.

On the dwg. select a dimension and change the dimstyle to the new one you created. The alternate units will be displayed correctly.

To change the rest of the dimension's, select match properities-select source (dim you have modified to the new style), then slect the remaining dimension's.

If the dimensions do not change, they are a part of a block that was scaled.

Hope this helps

C