Tool Bars

DODGE

Hi Guys

Just bought a laptop and have loaded 2009 on with my profile. I have gone from a 24 inch screen to a 15inch so a lot of my tool bars are off the screen. I know it's a dumb question, but can somebody tell me how to move and re dock them. I have tried clicking and holding down to drag but no good. I just can't remember how to do it.

Also I can't remember how to get the SNAP - GRID - ORTHO ETC words along the bottom insted of icon pics, I know this is just a couple key strokes but just can't remember it. While we are at it is can somebody tell me how to reduce the comand line to a single line instead of 3

Thanks for the help.

Dodge

Hi Guys

Just bought a laptop and have loaded 2009 on with my profile. I have gone from a 24 inch screen to a 15inch so a lot of my tool bars are off the screen. I know it's a dumb question, but can somebody tell me how to move and re dock them. I have tried clicking and holding down to drag but no good. I just can't remember how to do it.

Also I can't remember how to get the SNAP - GRID - ORTHO ETC words along the bottom insted of icon pics, I know this is just a couple key strokes but just can't remember it. While we are at it is can somebody tell me how to reduce the comand line to a single line instead of 3

Thanks for the help.

Dodge

Hi Guys

All ok I managed to sort it myself. I was flapping a bit because I had to get this laptop up and running and then jump on a plane.

Cheers Dodge

I just love these self-correcting problems don't you? :)

Guess I can go have my first cup of coffee. You've done all the hard work.