I need a 3D model of a foot

dumfatnhappy

I have a project that requires a modeled foot and can't seem to find one without cost. Anyone know of a site where I might find something I can import into acad thats free? :?

thanks

Thanks David but I don't have any "credits". I like that model though for sure.

may have to dig up something to upload

I have a project that requires a modeled foot and can't seem to find one without cost. Anyone know of a site where I might find something I can import into acad thats free? :?

thanks

Thats one odd request! :?

I could give you a hand but I draw the line at a foot.

I never realised you were programmed with a sense of humor, ReMark. Good one thou.

I have a project that requires a modeled foot and can't seem to find one without cost.

You want someone to do your work for you? Why not model it yourself?

Here is part of a foot to give you an idea what's involved..

Have fun!

foot.jpg

Here is another view. As you can clearly see you simply need to plot a series of splines and loft surfaces over the sketches. Stitch it all together into a solid when your done.

splines.jpg

Here is another view. As you can clearly see you simply need to plot a series of splines and loft surfaces over the sketches. Stitch it all together into a solid when your done.

you're all heart JD, I don't have time for that kind of charity....I work smart, not hard like when I was younger...:wink:

Do you know anyone with a 3D hand held digitizer?

sure don't, I found a foot but not sure I can use it. It's a polygon mesh, anyway to turn it into a solid?

sure don't, I found a foot but not sure I can use it. It's a polygon mesh, anyway to turn it into a solid?

I was able to stitch the file from PS-Port to solids in Inventor - but the feet are too large to attach here.