Object snap setting disappeared~!

Hi

I am new to this forum and to autocad too, and I have trouble getting the setting back, as on the title text, my object snap setting has disappeared, and i have tried search on the internet for the solution but nothing i can find.

So please can somebody help me, i can't get this to work.

thank you

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beegee_tw

• ReMark

• MaxwellEdison

• nukecad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i tried to install autocad 2010, and installed the visual c++ 2005, because it won't start for some reason, and that what i find out on the net that one need visual c++ 2005 inorder to work. after that, I find out the osnap has all disappeared. first i thought was just 2010, then i uninstall the 2010, but the 2009 also act the same. I have try everything I can find on the net, and even reinstall the window....but nothing can fix the problem.

thank you for your time to assist my problem.

I would have recommended trying the REPAIR option first before anything else. It can be found as an option on your installation DVD.

i don't think so.....but i format the entire harddrive and reinstall everything....still the same problem....

i don't think so.....but i format the entire harddrive and reinstall everything....still the same problem....

Really? Sounds serious. Have you contacted your authorized AutoDesk reseller or AutoDesk itself?

I'm at a loss to explain it. If you hadn't completely wiped the system (Ouch!) I would have next surmised it was a problem with the CUI file.

Must not be a very common problem. I think you may have to wait this one out. Did you try searching the AutoDesk or AUGI websites?

the osnap is completely disabled. no manually , nothing. i also checked on the autodesk website, nothing....

So if you draw a line and then start the line command again, you can't enter _mid[enter] when prompted to select the first point to allow you to select its midpoint?

if i draw a line and use shift+ctrl to select a mid point, yes its works. but only if i am drawing....the auto setting in the manu box is not work....