How can I create one dynamic block out of two dynamic blocks

MikeP

Ive created a dynamic block of a drawing view title. It has the view title as a drop down, and options me to select a number of different names. but how can add a drop down for view scale as well. It seems like you cant have two drop down objects in one dynamic block. Is this correct? Or am I missing something?

Nest the Scale block inside the View block. After placing the View block and adjusting the properties, explode it and the Scale block properties will be available.

Nest the Scale block inside the View block. After placing the View block and adjusting the properties, explode it and the Scale block properties will be available.

its still different objects. how can i make it one?

Can't have two visibility parameters AFAIK, which you've already stated. That was just me trying to find a workaround for ya.

damn, no I didnt state that, I was assuming based on what I knew. you just confirmed it. that works what you said though

That's how I have our Viewport Tags done. You bring them in and you select the Name, once that is set explode and then adjust the Scale visibility parameter. :)