Inventor Fusion is here.

Lazer

Not seen that , what can it do?

I was looking at it a couple of years ago. it allows for modification of parts without history. it's suppose to focus on the function of the part rather than worrying about parent/child relationships. it seems that PTC bought them recently.

Mark

mtm-cadtutorials.blogspot.com

I was looking at it a couple of years ago. it allows for modification of parts without history. it's suppose to focus on the function of the part rather than worrying about parent/child relationships. it seems that PTC bought them recently.

here's a demo of the software I was mentioning. the concept is the same.

http://www.spaceclaiming.com/video/video/show?id=2118765%3AVideo%3A12962

Looks to me like this is were IV fusion is going.

I used IV fusion today for about half an hour working on an imported step file from a supplier, managed to get the results I wanted in the end, very easy to use.

I downloaded Tech Preview 1 the other day, but I haven't got to spend much time with it. For some reason, the Fusion Window won't maximize for me. It makes for kind of a pain. The technology is right on, but the features are very limited with this preview, or so it would appear to me.

Maybe I'll get some time this weekend. The wife gets upset when I test out, or try to learn new software. I get wrapped up in it.

For some reason, the Fusion Window won't maximize for me. It makes for kind of a pain. The technology is right on, but the features are very limited with this preview, or so it would appear to me.

Maybe I'll get some time this weekend. The wife gets upset when I test out, or try to learn new software. I get wrapped up in it.

No prob this end with window size? but I agree with the lack of features, I understand this is because of it being the first preview, lets hope the next release have more features.