scaled drawing sent to me

ulticad man

Back again for some cad wizardry:D I had a drawing sent to me today and i must make a few changes to it but its scaled in model space :x what do i do to make 1 unit to 1mm

depends on what 1 unit equates to now, or if you can draw a line of one unit and use the scale command with it's R function to scale that way

Back again for some cad wizardry:D I had a drawing sent to me today and i must make a few changes to it but its scaled in model space :x what do i do to make 1 unit to 1mm

Sorry i should have put this in earlyer 1:130 is the drawing scale in modelspace :oops:

when you scale it, find the length of something on the drawing that you know what it should be, then Scale > R - pick first point, pick second point > enter true value.

sorted thanks very much skipsopheric ur right on the money i was doing it wrong (thats wat she said too last night ) lol

sorted thanks very much skipsopheric ur right on the money i was doing it wrong (thats wat she said too last night ) lol

Were you both working with NightCAD at the time? :oops:

Or playing?