Printing problems

robert925

Hi I have a client running autocad 2008 and when she prints plans on her hp designjet 100 there are lines towards the end of the page that print out crooked, and the index prints out with a line kindof like the printer isn't aligned.

I will give you a bit of background the clients machine was messed up I had it cleaned and one of the heads had to be replaces, ever since it has these little defects, can any one tell me how to do a head alignment, the one it does all by its self isn't getting the job done. That's not really true, the alignment that it does looks perfect but when she prints the plans it come out funky. Do I have to do something in autocad to corect the problem cause from where I sit it's between the printer and autocad but I'm guessing the autocad.

thanks

ok how do i go about fixing this, I'm really out of my element with autocad, Baby steps please. thanks