CIVILS 3D 2010 where are the Classic toolbars?

PHILIP FAULKNER

in Civils 3d 2010 can i use an Autocad Classic Workspace. it is not listed on the workspace toolbar - Phil

in Civils 3d 2010 can i use an Autocad Classic Workspace. it is not listed on the workspace toolbar - Phil

have you tried typing WORKSPACE then SE for settings?

not sure if that will give you smae results but its worth a try.

Is the acad.cuix file loaded?

I think the option to turn individual toolbars on and off was removed in 2010 but there is a workaround from what I've read.

They didnt load the workspaces.... they want us to use the ribbon, its actually not too bad once you get used to it, to get it to "classic" you have to do it all manually, go in and turn the ribbon off and turn all your toolbars on in the CUI... i just learned the ribbon, but i did turn on the old menus.. so i know where some stuff is. I just learn the new stuff because i figure they are not going to go back to the old way, so might as well learn the new way .

Try turning on one toolbar at the command prompt with the following:

_.-TOOLBAR ACAD.Standard_Top 0,0

Then right-click on the unused blank area to the right of it. Keep in mind that acad.cuix has to loaded or partially loaded.