Custom Plot Size in 2009LT

gsksun4

I need to plot a drawing 16"x 21", extents, scaled to fit, portrait, plot upside down, X=0.00, Y=0,00 and can't figure out how to create the custom size. My paper roll in the plotter is 17 inches wide.

Using 2009LT. All I see is preset sizes under paper size.

Make sure you have a printer selected. I had "driver printer" selected and it wouldnt let me do a custom size. But when I selected the in-house printer AutoCAD gave me the option to create a custom size paper.

untitled.JPG

Start the plot command, set the printer/plotter you want to use, pick the properties button, pick the custom properties button, pick more sizes, pick custom 1, set sizes, back out with OK picks, save when it asks.

Start the plot command, set the printer/plotter you want to use, pick the properties button, pick the custom properties button, pick more sizes, pick custom 1, set sizes, back out with OK picks, save when it asks.

Thank you both. Learned something new again today.

Glenn

USA

Glad to see we were able to help!

Thats the point of the forum!

The only thing I couldn't do was save it so it would show up the next time in the "Paper Size" flyout. It ask's to save changes to the following file, but I don't know where to save it to. There's a default path set to save it, but I have no idea how to change that path if I had to.

You might want to try this:

Format > Options > Files Tab. Here you will see all the file paths and locations.

You might want to try this:

Format > Options > Files Tab. Here you will see all the file paths and locations.

I just looked under the menu browser and there is no options to select under format. Maybe because it's 2009LT, instead of full blown 2009.

That could be true I am using the Architecture version.

Good thinking.

It's no big thing. That particular size I only plot once in a while.

Thank you again for the help.

Glenn

USA