Blocks losing quadrant nodes

DANIEL

Hi, I'm having a strange problem with a bock containing a circle with attributes that have editable values. If I move or copy the block from its insertion point or any other snap node to another snap point it loses its quadrant nodes on the circle. If I move it with out snaping to a pint of any kind no problems.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and is there any way to fix this and or prevent it from happening in the future with out going through each drawing and replacing each instance manuelly?

When you copy the block to a new location, does it take on a z value ?

I have seen instances in the past where node points can 'disappear' due to z values

there was an entity on a 3d plane, wierd because it had nothing to do with the blocks in question. However, the 3d has been fixed but the problem in this particular drawing persists. Such that the blocks that had the problems still do. However, copying or moving a block that does not have the issue does no propagate the problem any more. I ran a recover on one, it didn't fix the corrupted blocks persay but I did get a whole lot of XData Handle Unknown. Also eInvalidInput errors as well.

Any ideas on what I might be able to do to fix this with out manuelly replacing each affected block?