D C Block's To A Palette

Hi, Hope this is the right thread for this question. When i copy a block from another drawing via D.C with different drawing unit's to a custom tool palette i.e a block from a dwg with feet and inche's as it's unit's to my custom tool palette in a dwg with unit's set to MM the icon that i see is tiny real tiny but insert's into the drawing fine,The tiny icon i find is annoying and look's unproffesional rather than unworkable.

Now does anyone here know a work around for this problem or have encountered this issue before, i am using acad 2008,Any pointer's in the right direction would be welcomed.

Do you have both imperial and metric blocks in the same tool palette?

Have you tried right clicking in the tool palette > view options > and then increasing the image size?

Do you have both imperial and metric blocks in the same tool palette?

Have you tried right clicking in the tool palette > view options > and then increasing the image size?

Hello, I have trouble importing imperial blocks via D.C into a metric drawing and wishing to place it onto my newly created palette.By doing this the icon look's very small like toooo small.

Will try your answer tomorrow but i'm sure i did not see the option to increase image size!!.