help with autocad map 2007

angekap

Q: :(hi i have used autocad before in i feel bad to ask this question because is simple but i don´t know how to fix the problem, using autocad map 2007 i found that the boxes with snap,and the other 9 boxes of tools usually located underneath the comand´s line are´t showing in the regular horizontal way but they are shown hiden in the same place but not showing the boxes horisontally, can somebody tell me how to make this interface work normally?

thanks a lot

angelica

Look in the lower left hand corner of your screen below the command line. Do the coordinates show up? If so, right-click in a blank area to the right of this. A pop up window should appear with a list of the buttons. At the bottom of the list it says Tray Settings. Click on this. In the Tray Settings window enable everything except Display Time. Then click the OK button. Does that do the trick?

Your screen is maximized is it not?

thanks, but it still doesn´t show the settings horizontally, the cordinates show up, and when i click in the black are (an arrow ) it shows other things but not the list of bottons that i want to show and at the bottom of the list it does says tray settings,,,, i appresiate your help

Angelica

they show ap vertically, but i guess i fix it because today they look right (horizontally) what i did yesterday was going to the tools menu,then options and on perfil i changed to the original values ,,,,,,thanks for all your help and i´m glad there are forums like this !! see you