Whats up with Autodesk

Alasdair

I have a subscription with Autodesk and just received a demand for subscription payment which has been paid some time ago. I have not even received a disc of 2010. I telephoned my supplier who informed me that I was like many others who have had the same problem and not even received an apology. I have made contact to the subscription centre but as yet have not receved a reply. Am I alone, going bonkers or something, seems very strange. I hope I get a reply soon as I do not like paying fees for nothing.

We received a notice by email 60 days beforehand from the AutoDesk Subscription Center and then a bill from the reseller 30 days before our subscription lapses. I guess because new releases are in April and our subscription is up in August we've never had a problem where the disc hasn't arrived. Looks like someone at AutoMess screwed up.

Sounds like your reseller is dropping the ball. I would demand that they get this taken care of for you. Make them earn their status as your reseller - or go find another.

If your reseller doesn't get on the ball with this be sure to report the problems to Autodesk.

Pressure from up above always produces the desired results.

Your reseller might not love you after he gets the call! :twisted:

Resellers need to earn their position both from customers and AutoDesk!

If you email AutoDesk be sure to cc: the reseller or visa versa.

I have had the other 'problem'. I received ACADA 2010 discs in mid April (?) and installed. About two weeks ago I received another set. I emailed Autode$k and they said sorry but just destroy the duplicate.

(psst, anyone wanna good set of ACADA 2010?)

No, that's a joke [i mean about selling them]- I am not going there and I suspect it would all end in tears - mine, if I were found out. But a share out of £6000 odd - ummmm?:roll::roll::roll:

...About two weeks ago I received another set. I emailed Autode$k and they said sorry but just destroy the duplicate.

(psst, anyone wanna good set of ACADA 2010?)

No, that's a joke [i mean about selling them]- I am not going there and I suspect it would all end in tears - mine, if I were found out. But a share out of £6000 odd - ummmm?

The media is worthless without a license to run the software on it... :wink:

The media is worthless without a license to run the software on it... :wink:

Yes, I did know that... :D:D:D:D:D

We had Autodesk call at least three times to let us know our subscription was about to expire, this is after they received payment.