Tool Palette on network will not refresh

crosscad

We share our company's tool palette with standard and custom block to drag and drop into the project. One of my coworkers tool palette's has a refresh symbol in the corner like it needs to be refreshed and I refresh it, but only one of the tools from the palette can be dragged and dropped into the drawing...the rest will not?? What are the inherent issues with pointing to a tool palette shared on the network vs. tool palette stored locally?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Yes, I closed the program and restarted the computer. No tools have been added or changed recently and its weird that only one works...they work on everyone else's computer...is it a weird glitch??

Yes, that is weird that only one block works correctly

An additional thing to check (if you haven't already)...Options > Files > Tool Palettes File Locations, and be sure that this users computer is pointing to the same tool palette network directory that everyone else's is.

I just realized when I went over to my coworker's computer that it gave a message saying it could not access the network...so maybe it's not a ACA issue at all, maybe her computer is having network communication issues after all...but thanks for the help! I'll try it again later, after I troubleshoot the network:)

I just realized when I went over to my coworker's computer that it gave a message saying it could not access the network...so maybe it's not a ACA issue at all, maybe her computer is having network communication issues after all...but thanks for the help! I'll try it again later, after I troubleshoot the network:)

Aha! I think you've found the problem! :thumbsup: