Digital Clock

rustym

Remark,

have you tried the link to download the files?

it doesnt seem to work with me and im not sure if its the link or its my internet settings?

No, I have not tried the link. It is blocked by WebSense thanks to our company's IT department. Maybe it is something subversive?

This look familiar...think I tried this before but obviously wasn't so sure what to do. The AutoClock.zip link seems too be gone. But I've manage to create the macro button and the AutoClock.scr file. When I run it and select a line,the line starts to rotate.

Now the trick is to get the digits running. I've create a normal Time field but obviously nothing happen when I run the Macro. Just the line that is rotating. So how is the digits related to the Macro? :?

On the end I want to do away with the analog part and only the Digits should run but as a lisp without opening a pre-drawn clock drawing. The same way clock.lsp is running I've attached earlier.

I've always liked this 1.

I have a routine the make temp led digits, but it would take a large effort to turn it into a clock. -David

clock.lsp

I've always liked this 1.

I have a routine the make temp led digits, but it would take a large effort to turn it into a clock. -David

Ok, this is different.

Remark,

have you tried the link to download the files?

it doesnt seem to work with me and im not sure if its the link or its my internet settings?

Sorry guys for the broken link. Unfortunately the place I hosted it is no more available. The broken link will be fixed very soon. I have attached the files here for your convenience.

Never thought somebody would ever try it while writing that post ;-)

Thanks

AutoClock.zip