Text to MText

So i did a search for converting from text to mtext and i found a thread saying to use txt2mtxt.

When i type that command in it says unknown command.

Is there something that im missing?

I dont. We are currently working with a funky deployment on our servers. Initially started out with Electrical 2008 and now were going with the basic platform.

Do you know of a way to add the express tools?

If you are running LT you won't be able to run LISP or use Express Tools.

If not you will need the ACAD disks and install Express Tools. If you can't get the disk or have the IT people reinstall doing a Full installation and you are running Full ACAD then I can send you the txt2mtxt lisp routine and you can load it to your computer.

You're welcome glad you got it fixed. I would be lost without Express Tools. Autodesk should incorporate all of them.

Express Tools Volumes 1-9 were productivity tools intended to enhance the power of AutoCAD. At one time they were included as a part of the typical installation of AutoCAD although the user could opt not to load them. They were written in English only and they were not supported much like Regclean (Registry cleaner) written by MS programmers but not supported by MicroSoft.