• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbankston

• GE13579

• lpseifert

• chelsea1307

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bbankston, are your company on a subscription to Autodesk? If so you should be able to get sorted through that? Best bet is to speak with your CAD manager the company should either pay for the files if Autodesk insist on charging or someone else in the office might have the files. I don't know what causes the files to lose their content as they do, but I would have thought it would be classed as a product guarantee issue where they should resolve it for free.

GE13579,

Believe it or not I'm the ONLY CAD guy at my company. IT's just scratching their heads over the issue and it might be a bit of a pain to get the measly cash to pay for it but it looks like it's the only way to get it fixed.

Thanks again for the help!

GE13579 & others viewing this thread,

Here is the solution after speaking with a technician at Autodesk:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=13152797&linkID=9240617

He basically said that there was some sort of corruption going on and that I had to just reboot the software by deleting some folders in the Application data folder. I was on the phone with the guy for awhile and I asked that if it ever happened again how could I fix it and he gave me the link that you see above.