2009&2010 service pack not working

EMS_0525

When i try to run the update for 2009 and 2010 it says it cant find the product on my machine?! wtf... any ideas...

anyone know where the solid hatch fix is for raster design?

When i try to run the update for 2009 and 2010 it says it cant find the product on my machine?! wtf... any ideas...

anyone know where the solid hatch fix is for raster design?

2010 has an update up already?

when i try to run the service pack in 2009 it says it cant find any software on my machine!!!

Are you downloading the Civil 3D SP? Or are you getting JUST AutoCAD? There could be a difference between program writing.

nope.... a year or so old company computer.... just reformatted and reinstalled everything, put 2009 civil 3d and land desktop and civil 3d 2010, thats all... and when i go to help it doesnt say there isnt a sp installed.

Most people get this error because they downloaded the service pack for Autodesk Civil instead of the one for Autodesk Civil 3D.

I keep saying that they should call next year's release Autodesk Civil Desktop for Land Development, just to really keep everyone on their toes.

Oh, I just noticed you're also having problems with Land Desktop 2009 (didn't see Page 1 before posting).

I'm not sure about that - we pretty much don't use Land Desktop anymore.