Batch Block Scaling [within Block Editor]

Hello all,

Ok, so this may have a very simple solution but as of yet I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

I have found a number of threads explaining how to scale multiple blocks within drawings using LISP routines etc. However all of these solutions alter the 'scale properties' for the block and not the original drawing object itself. [i.e. from within block editor]

I have a drawing file with hundreds of 'people' blocks that I have been linked to network accessible tool palettes. Unfortunately the blocks are slightly out of scale by around 10% when their properties scales are 1,1,1.

So when someone inserts one of these blocks via the TP they insert a block which is too small - they then need to edit the blocks properties to 1.1,1.1,1 (Are you following me?)

Therefore to save some time I would like to essentially redefine every block 10% larger with the same insertion point.

Does anyone know of a LISP routine that could help me?