Cross section in autocad

scythia123

Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=XXRgXhkJCew

I was wondering if anybody had a VBA program for Generating Road X-Sections in AutoCAD with volumetric Quantities.

For example like the video above. I was wondering if anybody had the excel and the program to make the templates.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is very odd.

Why Odd?

I am sure that I can find a lisp to find the internal combustion of a sprocket in this thread.

Sorry OP.

Sorry!!! been drinking cabernet sauvignon all night. Moderators please forgive me.

Please forgive me for posting on a LISP-VBA posting...Didn't Autodesk already create this capability and package it as CIVIL3D? Why reinvent the wheel? Just asking.

Please forgive me for posting on a LISP-VBA posting...Didn't Autodesk already create this capability and package it as CIVIL3D? Why reinvent the wheel? Just asking.

They did.

Commercial software is often tricky to model complex roads in, let alone the trouble you will have trying to do it via vba and excel...

You paying for the upgrade from AutoCAD to C3D?

Though I would agree, that any company doing civil on a regular basis should purchase an appropriate program. But, maybe the OP and others are rarely involved in doing cross sections and other civil design and/or don't have the resources to obtain such a program.

CADTools.exe is free add-on for AutoCAD for civil design work.