Jpg attachment

Dear all,

I am using autocad2005.

i am attaching a jpg file to tiltle block as attachment.

when i change the autocad file to any other computer.the path of image file also changed. then i can't see the image anymore or i have change the path again.

can i use the image as a object in the drawing with out any external referance?:)

When you move your drawing to a new computer, use the ETRANSMIT command. That will pack all the files for you -including the images.

In AutoCAD 2005 possible the command was Pack and go, not etransmit; check the file menu.

I wonder if I'm stating this correctly however, I open the image in i.e.: paint, then insert the image in the *.dwg file I'm working with. Image stays put, inserted.

I then remove the border from the image while in AutoCAD.

Dear all,

Thank you,

Insertobj command is working well.

finally i am happy and got the way to attach pictures as object in to cad drawing.

now i start to attach a picture in tiltle block for my all drawings(more than 150 Nos) one by one.

is there any passible way to do in few steps for all of 150 drawings?

Those all drawing's title block were xref. but now bind them in to each drawings.