Fatal Error : Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c812aebh

vivaciousslsl

Hi all,

I'm facing this error (Fatal Error : Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c812aebh) when doing my drawing in AutoCad Mechanical 2010. But there is no error if I open my drawing in other Autocad version. Is there any solution to this other than uninstall and reinstall or reformat my computer? Thanks.

Please do not reformat your hard drive until you have exhausted all other possibilities. Do you consider replacing the engine in your car if it runs rough?

Were you running another version of AutoCAD Mech on this computer prior to going to 2010? If so, did you experience a similar problem?

yes, there's AutoCAD Mech 2008 in my comp. But there's no error when opening any drawing. The error only appear in 2010. Thanks for the solution, i'll try it out..

I think you have a NET framework problem. That was my point. It's up to you to decide what to do next. If you feel uncomfortable making the change then you have two choices. 1) Don't do it. Find another option. 2) Create a Restore point then try making the change.

Are you on subscription?

Curious. Where did you get this drawing from?

Do me a favor. Using Explorer, search for a file named acad.vlx. Tell me if you find it or not.

all the drawings i opened will pop up this error. I cant find acad.vlx file. Only can find the definition and what the file does. Anyway, i think i will uninstall and reinstall back cz I need to finish my work soon.

Since you have decided to uninstall / reinstall make sure to use the Uninstall program to 2010. Also delete the AutoCAD 2010 folder from the Program Files folder and delete the AutoCAD 2010 folders found in these two other locations:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\AutoDesk

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\AutoDesk

You may have experienced a corrupted install. Be sure to close all other programs during the reinstallation process. Good luck.

Yeah, i think i experienced a corrupted installation. There's no more error after I reinstall.. Thank you very much for your guides and advises..:D