Gizmo not shown on dwg.

pedzcabz

Anybody can help me about my 3d mesh models,the gizmo icons cannot be seen im my models when i select the add crease icon,so i connot stretch my models.its far different in the tutorials..any idea about this!!!!!:oops::x

are you holding the Ctrl key while selecting the face you want to stretch. This should bring up the stretch gizmo for that face.

KC

No, im not holding the Ctrl key and even hold ctrl key it is the same result,and it is always asking select subobject to crease.

There is some settings on mesh modeling before we start?

Thanks in advance for those who throw helpul suggestions!!!!

The subobject would be one of the mesh facets, or an edge.

mesh_01.jpg

After the crease is in place, that creased portion will remain flat, (if you use the {always} option), even after smoothing.

mesh_02.jpg

Also, you may want to check your "SELECTIONPREVIEW" and PREVIEWEFFECT variables to make sure your seeing what your attempting to select.

Mine is:

SELECTIONPREVIEW: [3] Always On

PREVIEWEFFECT: [0] Dashed Lines only

KC

I Try to follow this steps but still i cannot see the colored gizmo icons on the models,when i click the object,the gizmo icon is display in the middle but when i click the add crease icon the gizmo is missing in the model thats why i cannot stretch it out.

When i click the model

after clicking of add crease

Thanks

I want to insert my model view but it does not appear on the message,

Can you help on this so that i can show what happen on my models.

Thanks again

when i click the object,the gizmo icon is display in the middle but when i click the add crease icon the gizmo is missing in the model thats why i cannot stretch it out.

You are aware that these are separate operations, right? When you are in the crease operation you will not see the gizmo. You need to finish the crease operation by hitting enter.

Then select the individual face you want to stretch by holding the Control key and clicking the face. Then the gizmo will appear.

KC