Endpoint values.

cordgrass

All I did was draw a couple of lines (L), and then 2 lines of text(T).

Centered the text over the line to make it look like the top line is underlined.

Make sense?

All I did was draw a couple of lines (L), and then 2 lines of text(T).

Centered the text over the line to make it look like the top line is underlined.

Make sense?

i dont really want the text i need to enter the acutual N/E postion. the reason i am doing this is that have another point to plot on this then tie it to the endpoints.

either start the point command and type in your coordinates as E,N (remember, easting is the X).

or you can execute the line command and type in E,N for your first point then you can type in your bearing distance @25

You are using coordinates (Northing before Easting) in the reverse AutoCAD format.

Surveying people commonly use Easting before Northing, and the AutoCAD coordinate system happens to favour that (x = Easting and y = Northing).

Knowing that, you can input your coordinates the way that AutoCAD will understand them :D