Text Line Spacing

ankers

I have a group of notes that i am putting on one of my drawings. The line spacing is set to 1.00x but this is too big. So i cange it to 0.8 which fits perfect then save and close the drawing down.

When i open the drawing back up the line spaceing has reverted back too 1.00x

Any ideas why this is happening

Cheers

are the notes done as MText? Or is it Multileaders? Either way, try to change the linespacing in the Text Style or Multileader style instead.

If you select Mtext (paragraph), you can edit the line spacing in Properties. It can also be done in the Text Format toolbar (entire paragraph or individual lines).

I use DTEXT quite often.

Was told via another forum that the "Leading" (or spacing between lines) is set for a particular default amount. Like 1 or 2.

How do I go about altering the leading value such that my new DTEXT will match up to what has been done underneath? I have been re-doing title blocks and this is then a time saver.

Folks at the other forum said it was easy, but then did not say how to.

Wm.