DWG to PDF

abitare

This might be a simple, silly question so here goes............I have a lot of 2008 dwg files I need to print at an outside printers.............to print they need pdf or jpeg so how do I convert dwg files to pdf? please help

...........thanks in advance..........................mike:cry:

wow...................thankyou for helping and sending this cad master although caddan looks a tad prettier ..............if cad dan is female! or maybe he was?!

also, if all the plots will be the same you can create a page setup and publish them (publish allows you to plot multiple pages at once)

thankyou cadmaster chelsea...................I used the 'plot ' page set up as you advised cadmaster however when the pdf comes on screen the overall quality of line and colour is not up to scratch............(i've not printed it out yet) as I need to print on A3 is it best practice to just to find a design studio who have an A3 and print from an autocad file to preserve best qality and detail?..........regards mike

I'd go with Cadmasters suggestion and download CUTEPDF.

It's free and beats the pants of many converters that you have to pay for.

Depending on what AutoCAD version you have, you can try this:

I actually have been using CUTEPDF all along, and never knew about this. This is faster. Seems like 1 or 2 less steps, and it puts the file in the folder faster in my case. I use 2009LT.

Thank you,

Glenn

USA