Mvsetup

Hi,

I am using Autocad LT 2008,in "MVSETUP" the rotate command is not working.it's a big headache for me now.i am working in a adminstrative protected system.that's why i can't install other autocad verson.so please advise me how can i use this "ROTATE " command? and if it is not possible,please give me a lisp,that can i rotate the drawings in layout.:(

Regards

Shibu_______

"A change is as good as a rest."

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shibuboss

• ReMark

• Cad64

• SuperCAD

Hi,

Excuse me all. I got a good lisp for rotating Viewpotrs from CADALYST.thanks .here i am attaching the lisp.

Regards

Shibu________:)

" Better late than never."

RV.zip

Thanks for your respond.

Sir, but its working with little disadvanteges.so in LT mvsetup is not added ? if there is any command is available please advise me.I have one more doubt that Express tool is missing in autocadlt2008.where can i find that one.recently i start using autocad lt 2008.before that i was used autocad 2009. please advise me.:)

Regards

Shibu________

Thans for your replay,

Sir, please give me a solution for mvsetup and rotate in LT .i am very much struggling. please.:( thank you.

Regards

Shibu_______

" A stumble may prevent a fall."

Sorry but I don't use LT, so I don't really know what options are available for this. I'm sure another LT user will be along shortly to help shed some light on this issue.

Thanks for your replay Sir.

Forums grate members please give me a solution for sed.thank you:)

Regards

Shibu________

What is it that you are trying to do exactly?

If you are a student you are eligible to download a full working copy of AutoCAD for free. Were you aware of that?

Thank you for your respond sir.

Any way i will inform to my company with this reply.for the past 3 months i am sending request for the autocad lt tool kit.they are not responding.right now i am in dubai.when ever i am asking for upgrading the software, they are telling that this is crisis period.hahah....what to do now.

thanks a lot.

Regards

Shibu_______:)

" All's well that ends well "

Hello sir,

I am not a student. i am working in a construction company.befroe i was worked in Autocad 2009.recently my company removed that soft and installed Autocad LT 2008.and they portected the system with administrative password.so i can't install the other softwares,that's why i am struggling a lot.now LT2008 is friendly to me but lot of dis advantages if we comapre with the autocad.some Lips commands are working and some are not.sir you know one thing even i can't install the new ctb,hatch patterns also.i think that now you can understand my situation.without express tool it's very hard to work.sir please advise me triks to familier with LT.thank you.

Regards

Shibu_______:(

It sounds like your company went backwards with the switch from a full version to the LT version.

Tricks for LT? I'll have to research that and get back to you.

Do you have a good after-market AutoCAD LT book by your side?

Dubai you say? Has construction pretty much slowed to a crawl there as well with the world economy like it is?

Sir thanks for your replay.

I don't have the AutoCad LT book.i check with my friends also,they are using Autocad 2009.

i am very much glad to hear such a responds from your side sir.

Everyday lots of people loosing their jobs, especially in construction field.top comapnies are give up their projet coz of crisis.

Regards.

In response to your question regarding tips and tricks for AutoCAD LT I did find the following. Click on the link provided. It will take you to the website of Kate Morrical aptly named LT Unlimited. It bills itself as the best website for news, tips and tricks about AutoCAD LT.

When you get to the first page, look to the right and slightly down. There is an Archive section that dates back to November 2008. You can research previous tips and tricks that Kate has covered.

http://ltunlimited.typepad.com/

If you are considering purchasing a book then I would recommend the authors Ellen Finkelstein and George Omura (two of the best). Their books generally come with a companion CD as well. I know too that Ellen has a good website that offers plenty of AutoCAD-related tips and tricks.

http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com/

Sir Thanks a lot.

Two days before i find Lynn Allen's website.it's great. but i did't check the autocad lt trik and tips.i will check that right now itself.thank you.

Regards :)