Layout

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to create multiple sheets in a single layout.

Please check the attached image.

Please advise if it is possible.

Regards :)

Multiple sheet in a single layout.jpg

Hello NBC thanks for your replay.

Actually it's a general doubt, some times i received drawings from the su-contractors ( i am working in a construction company ), one layout having lots of titles with views. it very difficult to print and looks odd.i thought that if we set the drawings in seperate pages in the same layout,it looks good and may be some lisp can help to print these dwgs in one click.i am a beiginner, i dont know much about Lisp.so please advise.if it's a stupid question plese...excuse me.

Regards :(

Hello sir thanks for your replay.

nice to meet you again.

Sir some lisp commands are working in my LT 2008.especially some

lisps for X,Y coordinates ( ordi.lsp) from asmitools.com.here i am attaching that lisp for your reference. as i told before i dont know much about lisp.in my opinion lisp is small one, but unbelieveable.that's why i thought that one lisp can make miracle.is it possible?

Sir, Please advise.

Regards :)

AsmiTools_Ordi.lsp

Maybe someone installed LT-Extender on your system. LT-Extender adds a form of Lisp capability (VLisp?) to LT. Or there is one other possiblity and that is what is being referred to as a lisp routine (Ordi.lsp) is so close to being a macro that LT can run it. I'm really not sure.

Sir, thanks for your replay.

I have no idea,but some lisps are working.sir there is any possibility for my question. in AUTOCAD LT2008 / AUTOCAD 2009.i have computer in my home having Autocad 2009.

if so please advise.

Regards

Yes, it is.

Interesting NBC. How does one achieve this? I can't see a reason for ever having to use this knowledge, I'm just feeling inquisitive today!

Mr. NBC

please respond to my tread. U told me that it is possible.please tell me in which way we can do that ( in detail ).Thank you.

Regards____:)