Inserted .csv file not plotting

grooby

I have inserted 200+ survey points into a drawing. The points appear as they should in paper space, and they appear in the plot preview screen; however, they do not plot. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Try to change the PDMODE and the PDSIZE system variables.

Welcome to the forum, Grooby!

I have tried adjusting both PMODE and PDSIZE to no avail. I am not an avid Cad user, just trying to scrape by. I am wondering if there could be an issue with how I inserted the points into the drawing. I am using Map3D 2010, which has survey tab allowing for the insertion of an ASCII file. Seems simple enough, but apparently not for me.

Could you have inserted them on a layer that is set not to plot? Or on the defpoints layer?

I don't remember if layers set not to plot appear in the preview or not.

Could they be a 'bad' color - one that your plotter plots in so faint a color as to be invisible?

Glen

Could you have inserted them on a layer that is set not to plot? Or on the defpoints layer?

I don't remember if layers set not to plot appear in the preview or not.

Could they be a 'bad' color - one that your plotter plots in so faint a color as to be invisible?

Glen

Thanks for the suggestion, but the points are on a layer set to plot and I am using colors which are already used in the dwg (which I know plot).