Converting Inches to Feet

Currently I am making a 3D model and well I've ran into a bit of a snag. For some reason I though it was 5280inches = 1mile (don't know what I was thinking) so I made my model according to inches. This was until I remembered it was 5280feet! that made up 1mile. Basically my model is only 2miles long now which is no where near what I need. So my question is. Is there a way to convert all dimensions into feet and then continue from there?. All I want to do is convert the 150,000inches into 150,000feet and then scale it down. If anyone has any other suggestions on how to fix this except too remake the model that would be appreciated too :)

If you constructed something 5280 units long, that unit can be inches, feet, kilometers, light years, whatever. You define the units. Having said that, the ._SCALE command can be used to scale objects up or down.

I thought that if I used *units* command and selected Inches it was all in Inches. If so does that mean if I went *units* again and selected feet that my model would now be in feet?.

Change dimension unit to architectural - don't scale it. It will display feet in dimension.

always draw in full scale.

Use "_Lengthen" - total command to extend it to proper value.

Or "Press & pull" command for 3D in 2010 if this is correct( sorry I got only AutoCAD 2002)

As mdbdesign stated, "Chage dimention unit to architectural - don't scale it."

Always draw in full scale, if not, you have problems down the road.

I'm sure most of us have been there sometime or other, ouch!