Custom Ribbon Issue

chelsea1307

I am working on customizing my ribbon, had it all looking the way i wanted just not all the parts i wanted yet, got busy and reverted back to my old workspace so i could use the setup that had everything (on my toolbars) been a couple weeks since i messed with it.

I opened it up and set it to 2d workspace (where my custom ribbons show) and some of the icons arent right. In the pic below the first and third icon are incorrect while the 2nd 4th and 5th are, if i check the cui it shows the correct ones but they dont display on the toolbar, they were all created using the button editor in autocad nothing fancier then what already shows. any ideas?

Ive closed and opened autocad and that didnt change anything

ribbon.JPG

• 2 months later...

i just loaded my custom cui onto 2010 MEP student version and all displays correctly must be a bug they fixed in 2010 to bad they didnt do a hot fix or something for 2009