How do I add more edges to an object

Manic_d

Hi CAD64

I hope I am not becoming an annoyance but I have another question.

How do I insert more edges like the picture shown on the insert?

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

There are several ways to do this.

If you haven't converted the Box to an editable poly yet, just go to the Modify panel and adjust the Length, Width and Height Segments accordingly.

If you have already converted the Box to an editable poly, go to the Modify panel and hit the Tessellate button. Every time you hit the button, it will add more edges to the Box.

If you want more control over how many edges are added to the Box, select one edge, go to the Modify panel and hit the "Ring" button. This will automatically select all edges in a straight line around the box. Now click the little square button next to the "Connect" button. This will open a dialog box that will allow you to set how many edges will be applied to the edges you have selected.

I have moved this question to its own thread, since it is unrelated to your previous questions about the wheel. You should always start a new thread whenever you have a new question.

Great advice again, thank you.

I have moved this question to its own thread, since it is unrelated to your previous questions about the wheel. You should always start a new thread whenever you have a new question.

I thought it was all relative and could've served as a logical progression of the tutorial I'm doing, but you're the boss.

Creating new threads for each new question makes it easier for others to Search for answers. Maybe someone else has this same question, but it would be very difficult for them to find the answer if it's tucked away inside another thread.