Circle-Isometric Snap

Hello everybody,

In Isometric Snap mode, the " Circle " is not coming parrallel to the plane.what should be the reason? please advise. ( check the attachment) Thank you.

Regards_____:)

Circle2.jpg

Thanks for your replay,

Did you try this method to draw circle.it's not working.instead of hitting " F5 " i used " ctrl+E ".but my friend it's not working.i am using autocad Lt.may be this could be the reason? or somethingelse?

Thankyou.

Regards______:)

I have the cursor adjusted to fit the following circle. I used the F5 key as well... It works with my Architectural desktop.... See the attached image:

isoblock.jpg

Thanks for your replay,

But it's still not working in Autocad Lt and autocad 2009.I have to adjust any settings.i tried both softwares.please advise.Thank you.

Regards_____:(

Isometric circles can be generated through Ellipse-Isocircles.

Command: _ellipse

Specify axis endpoint of ellipse or [Arc/Center/Isocircle]: I

Specify center of isocircle:

Specify radius of isocircle or [Diameter]:

Isometric circles can be generated through Ellipse-Isocircles.

Command: _ellipse

Specify axis endpoint of ellipse or [Arc/Center/Isocircle]: I

Specify center of isocircle:

Specify radius of isocircle or [Diameter]:

Thanks for that!! This drawing is a year old I completely forgot that I used and ellipse!

-Steven

It is a bit unintuitive that AutoDesk only included that sub-option with the Ellipse command. I understand why it's referenced with ellipse, but they could have included that feature in the Circle sub-options as well.

I haven't had to use it yet, but I would assume that Autodesk would keep the ellipse sub-options like in 2004... correct?

I haven't had to use it yet, but I would assume that Autodesk would keep the ellipse sub-options like in 2004... correct?

Not 100% sure but I THINK that 2004's ellipses have the same sub-menu - as havent used it for a while i can't quite remember

Not 100% sure but I THINK that 2004's ellipses have the same sub-menu - as havent used it for a while i can't quite remember

Allow me to edit that:

I haven't had to use it yet, but I would assume that Autodesk would keep the ellipse sub-options like in 2004 in the 2010 software... correct?