Model Space Views ??

4:3 in wide

How come i get the message "Model Space View not found" when I try to place my freshly made Model space view (made exactly the way the F1 help tells me to...) on to a sheet?

Most grateful for possible sollutions!!

//4:3

hmm - can you tell us how you went about doing it? Copying the text in question from Help will do nicely... From my own experience, Help is not always helping...

How come i get the message "Model Space View not found" when I try to place my freshly made Model space view (made exactly the way the F1 help tells me to...) on to a sheet?

Most grateful for possible sollutions!!

//4:3

Congrats on your first post and welcome.

You are using ADT and I assume using the Project Manager to place the view in a sheet? I haven't had Architectural for a while so I can't help you, but more detail is in order beyond you followed the help file.

It is best to identify the exact flavor of AutoCAD you are using so the plain vanilla cad folks don't spin their wheels. I don't know if this site has an ADT/Architectural forum but finding one here or over on Autodesk's site will get you the answer quicker, in most cases.